Awakening Special Skill Cut In
- Do you wish to show a cutin image when a special skill is cast? This plugin allows you to do that, with two different types, the sliding and the classic static image.
battle add on
- Allows to include a state that will automatically revive the KO-ed target whenever the state is active.
- Allows creating one or more states that can restore a player or enemy to life after it dies.
- Allows developers to set up automatic updates to occur whenever a player plays the game while internet is available.
Auto Push NPCs
- Replicates a feature of Seiken Densetsu 3 that allow the player to push NPCs when they obstruct his way.
- Allows developers to set the camera to move based on what regions the player moves onto.
Audio Lag Fix
- Fixes the lag causes by RPGmaker attempting to decode Audio file into RAM inccorectly.
Audio Delay Fix
- Fixes the delayed audio bug by preloading the audio files.
Animated Scene Credits Remilia
- Creates an animated credits scene with slideshow of images and texts.
Custom Scene Credits
Animated Enemy Folders
- An extension to Yanfly's Animated SV Enemies plugin which allows you to put animated enemies in a folder of their own.
animated sideview enemies
- Lets you animate enemies in a variety of ways.
- Allow skills to consume items or equipment.
Alt Menu Screen - Phantasia
- Adds an alternative menu screen based off of the one from Tales of Phantasia.
Alt Menu Screen
Alt Menu Screen - Busts and Icons
- Adds an alternative menu screen that shows busts for the Actor and Icons for the commands.
Alt Menu Screen
Alt Menu Screen - Bust Select
- Adds an alternative menu screen that uses busts to select Actors in the menu; also displays Side View Battlers.
Alt Menu Screen
- Active Battle System
Al Bhed Language
- This plugin allows you to emulate the Al Bhed Language of the Al Bhed People. What is Al Bhed Language? The Al Bhed language is spoken by the Al Bhed people. Working like a substitution cipher (a language system replacing certain letters with others), it
Actor Event Sprites
- Change an event's sprite (or face) to one of an actor.
Action Sequence Proxy
- Allows you to set up common Action Squences to be called on later from within another action sequence.plies to all skills that use it!
- Turns your main menu into that of Tales of Graces by Bandai Namco
Boss Rush System
- This plugin allows you to fight bosses you fought before.
Book of People
- Displays a detailed status of the people you’ve met in your adventure.
Book of People
- Changes command based menu into picture based menu.
Bobstah Level Up Bonuses
- Allows a multitude of bonuses to be given to actors (or taken from them!) upon leveling up based on a wide array of criteria.
Bobstah Custom Stats
- Allows you to set custom number or percentage stats at the Actor, Class, and Enemy level. These stats can be increased and decreased by weapons, armor, states, and items by using the appropriate notetags. They can be accessed inside of damage formulas.
Bobstah Battle Command Customization
- Allows you to add skills, items, and a combined skill menu option to an Actor's and Class' battle commands, as well as reordering existing commands to meet your liking. You can also add custom commands using the Custom plugin system! View the Plugin Help
- Make characters bleed, leaving persistent trails of blood.
Biud436s Simple Light
- Apply the lighting effect to the Tilemap by using the Fragment Shader
- Draw the HUD that displays the hp and mp and exp and level of each party members.
- Adds various Bitmap functions to allow color transformations to characters, battlers, and weapons.
Bind Pictures To Map
- Lets you bind the movement of pictures to the movement of the map rather than to the camera, for what is popularly called parallax mapping. Can also be used as additional layer(s) of detail to your normal maps. You can change what "layer" a picture is dra
- Allow stationery events to have a larger collision area than a single tile
Crossfade Fog System
- This is a plugin that allows you to do multiple fogs. This is a standalone plugin.
Critical Hit Effects
- This plugin allows you to play an extra sound effect and flashing effect to tell the player that it is a critical hit.
Critical Damage Multiplier
- This plugin changes how default critical damage calculation works in RPG Maker MV. No more every critical hit deals 300% of it’s damage. Now enemies, actors and classes can have their own base critical damage which can be increased or decreased using equ
- Allows item, weapon and armor crafting based on categorized recipe books
- Allows player to craft items.
Core Engine optimizations for mobile
- This plugin exchanges various elements of core RPG Maker engine with quicker counterparts. No functionality is lost or gained.
Control Battle Style
- This plugin allows you to change your battle orientation at will from a plugin command instead of the database.
System / Database Utility
- In est, CA automatically ensures that the BGM and BGS you last have playing on a map will always play for that map.
- Allows skills to conjure weapons that last for a few turns or until battle ends.
- When you are stricken by the confusion state, you only do one action, which is you just Attack. You can confirm this if you check the Game Action. This plugin fixes that problem, where you can assign Attack, Guard, Wait, or any other skill you want to cre
Battle Add Ons
- Ask the player whether the game should be reloaded upon pressing F5.
- Adds stamina bar and restricts dashing
Dark Room Covers
- Allows to show and hide regions.
- Allows battlers to deal more damage depending on their weapon, element, skill type or overall efficiency.
- Allows for parameters to be 'distributed' via the status scene and the new distribution window.
- Allows for the game map screen to show some cool menu buttons that run user defined code upon trigger.
- Simple plugin that allows the default window cursor 'blink' speed to be modified, or even completely stopped!
- This plugin enhances the default Input class to allow for the checking of all keyboard keys.
- Contains functions that are used within some of the more advanced RPG Maker MV plugins of mine.
DKTools Skip Title Screen
- Allows you to skip the title screen and immediately start the game.
- Saves variables and switches regardless of the player’s saving. Allows you to have variables and switches that are not tied to saving, but are global for all new games.
DKTools Game Modes
- Adds a choice of game mode when the player selects a new game
DKTools Full Input
- All keys of the keyboard and gamepad
Equip Battle Command
- Allows to access equip window to change equipment in battle.
Engine Limit Break
- This plugin allows you to change and adjust most maximum / adjustable values inside the MV Engine.
Enemy Resist Death
- This plugin allows a death resist counter for enemies. By death resist counter, this means that the enemy will revive itself as long as the death resist counter is not 0.
Battle Add On
- Allows to change enemy positions through adding tags.
- Allows you to assign a class to an enemy. Parameters and actions available are determined by enemy class and levels.
- GameFocus allows you to have the game pause the audio and/or the game processing when the game is out of focus.
Game Over Core
- Gives more options for one’s Game Over scene. Common Events can be called and a command window has been added, allowing players to load the game, retry, or return the title screen.
Galvs Weapon Proficiency
- Actors can gain skills using different weapon types by attacking in combat
Galvs Quest Log
- Just another quest log plugin to allow the player to keep track of the tasks you burden them with.
Galvs Puzzle Functions
- Adds a bunch of functions that can be used to make eventing puzzles and quests easier
Galvs Pseudo Pixel Movement
- Gives the illusion of pixel movement by allowing the player to stand on 9 sections of each tile, but all other tile-based functionality and event movement remain default.
HP MP TP Colors and Names
- Changes colors and names of HP, MP and TP. Purely graphical.
HP Color Controller
- Allows developers to customise the HP bar and text Color depending on the remaining HP.
Izys Vehicle Radio
- It's boring when you play the same song when driving? Now it's not with my Vehicle Radio Plugin. You can now randomly change your radio by pressing 'L' or whatever key you want.
Izys Unique Item
- Make your item feel unique with custom name!
Izys Title Motion - Canceled
- This script replace the default title background with my animated one or more familiar with "motion" because it's only for background.
Izys Fast Face
- If you want to show the actor face in message box you need to defined the face every time. With my plugin you can set the face by plugin command and the message box will show the image that you have set without defining the face every time you show messag
Izys Equipment Manager
- Tired of limitation? Now you can save, restore, delete all your items, weapons, armors in party's inventory.
Izys Common Event On Load
- This script will excute a command event when load saved game.
ICF-Soft Event Extension
- Add more conditions to events giving more flexibility.
ICF-Soft Enemy Troops Extension
- Allows more conditions to battle events, encounter conditions and to concatenate troops to use more than 8 enemies in a battle.
ICF-Soft Enemy Selection
- Changes enemies before battle starts. Plus can make an ingame increasing difficult system.
ICF-Soft Enemies Core
- Adds new features to enemies like classes, variations and actions for them.
ICF-Soft Element Core
- This plugin adds an advanced element system.
ICF-Soft Actors Core
- This plugin gives level up actions and conditional subtraits to actors.
Jump to Label
- More flexible Jump to Label command, where the label is the result of a formula
Jays Dualtech System
- Allows you to create dualtechs and other multi-character techs from composite skills
- Create messages and store them in a mailbox
- Increments a variable every time a certain enemy is killed
- Localization of game
- Link a variable with a command that will be evaluated when the variable's value is checked
- Link a switch with a command that will be evaluated when the switch value is checked
Limited Sight Ex
- I know how much we love to make Horror Games for RPG Maker. With this plugin, you will be able to limit the player’s sight or visibility range, to create that seemingly isolated range for your characters.
- Limits inventory space by item number or item weight.
Limit Item Gain
- This plugin allows you to set the limits of each item that you can only carry or gain in your disposal.
- Allows enemies to have primary parameters which scale with the party level.
- Let's face it. You've got your really cool mini-game ideas, and you can't wait to put them together. The last thing you want to bother with is making all the buttons and input methods work correctly.
Main Menu Orion
- This plugin allows you to give your menu a new design, look and feel. It gives you the vibe of those RPGs you played, but still gives you a fresh look of your game.
custom menu system
- Community core library
NeMV - Utilities
NeMV - Tags
- This plugin allows actors, enemies, classes, skills, states, items, weapons, and armors to be tagged and those tags to be easily retrieved via script.
NeMV - Tagged Action Count
- This plugin allows the counting of certain actions to be tied to their tags, and optionally, for those tags to be bound to variables in your game.
NeMV - State Resources
- Grants the ability to quantify states and use them as resources via YEP - Skill Core-friendly notetags.
NeMV - Quantities
- This extension plugin adds the ability to specify a quantity of a particular item drop within YEP-EED’s standard notetags. This allows you to consolidate loot notes, as well as ensure blocks of items are actually delivered.
NeMV - On Step Effect
NeMV - On Map Load
- This plugin gives you a simple notetag eval on your maps that will run when the map is loaded.
NeMV - Battle Action Messages
NeMV - Actor Equip Points
- Provides a point-based equipment system with the help of NeMV Tags and YEP - Equip Requirements.
Name Map Once
- Don't display map name on transfer unless you leave the map.
- Automatically save the game on map transfer
- Add overlay images to your maps
Orange Mouse Data
- Will save the mouse information on variables and switches
- This plugins allows player to open a shop for a single item instead of going into whole shop scene with multiple items. Also allows to see whether item was bought or not and set an image for it.
Only Sound Options
- Remove "Always Dash" and "Command Remember" options.
Ocarina System - Legend of Zelda
- This plugin allows you to create musical pieces using the Ocarina and conjure different effects via common events.
- This plugin uses region IDs to determine a player 'floor level'. Even autotiles are drawn ABOVE players (if player is on lower ground).
Progress Title Screen
- Changes title screen image according to highest game progress among the savefiles.
Pretty Sleek Gauges
- Show actor and enemy HP bars in a flashy way! Supports enemy hp and mp gauges.
pretty sleek gauges
- This plugin allows developers to preload specific audio and images before running the game through a new pre-title scene.
- Preload resources on map load (in between map transfers) or even on game startup to ensure resources such as pictures, music and sound effects are preloaded and guaranteed ready to go for player interaction.
Rune Factory HUD
- Creates an adjustable HUD like Rune Factory style.
Rock Paper Scissors EX
- This plugin allows you to make a custom mini game of Rock Paper and Scissors in your game.
- This plugin takes players to a new scene after retrying a battle. It allows users to manage skills, equips, options, etc.
Retain State on Death
- The Retain State on Death plugin allows users to create states that are not removed on killed. For example, Zombie state cannot be removed on death!
Retain Level on Class Change
- Whenever you change class, it feels like a cheat when you change class and return to level 1 after so much time grinding for experience when you are on the other level. I don’t like that. This snippet plugin allows you to retain your level when you change
Restore HP MP TP
- Allows actors, classes, weapons, armors or states to restore HP/MP/TP after winning a battle or leveling up.
- Allows adding timers for events to respawn
- Transfers player when stepping on a region.
- allows you to change the status of specific plugin.
- Clone events by [[linking]] their title
RedHatAugust - Q and A
- This plugin gives the option to ask a question and have the user type an answer to check. The string validation can be used to affect switches (off/on) for both correct and incorrect answers.
- Adds a chance of encountering rare versions of enemies.
- Randomizes specified enemies into other ones.
- Sometimes you just need NPCs to say random stuff. Not completely random, per say, but for example, let's say you have an NPC who shares rumors with the player. As long as said rumor is unlocked, you don't care which rumor the NPC cares to share.
Stat My TP
- Control max and starting TP as character stats by command or script.
- Zoom events, the player and follower sprites!
Soul Ultimate Title Screen
- Are you tired using the same title screen plugin over and over again with your multiple RPG Maker MV games? Are you tired seeing the same particle system and design overused in your games? Introducing Soul Ultimate Title Screen, the plugin that would allo
cusom title screen
- This plugin allows you to do the Sneeze technique of Chupon / Typhon.
Battle Add On
- Gives the camera of your game smoother motion during gameplay and specific camera motions.
- Make a player or event find their own way to the specified destination
- Allows player to recruit mercenaries that last for X battles or until they die.
Simple Map Destination Graphic Change
- Changes the white destination square when you click on the map. And can disable it's animation through plugin manager.
Simple Event Fade
- This plugin adds the ability to make events fade in or out over a set duration of frames much more easily than having to repeatedly set the opacity over and over again.
Turn and Move
- In the Pokemon games, it allows you to turn to the direction first before you actually move to that certain direction. This plugin emulates that certain effect.
Turn In Place
- Allows the player to turn in place before moving.
- This changes the message when a troop emerges from "Bat emerges!" (using enemy name) to "Cloud of Bats emerges!" (using troop name).
- Keeps a list of player transition positions in order from least to most recent.
Transfer and Steal States
- The Transfer & Steal States provides skill effects where user can steal target's states or transfer his own states to target.
- Allows a popup help window to explain game "terms" (names, places, events, etc.) while and only while a message box (dialogue) is open. A prompt specifying what button to press to toggle help displays atop the messagebox. Data is loaded from JSON. A term
Talk To Follower
- Allows the player to talk to a follower/party member.
- The Word Wrapping plugin helps users to make message or description without worry about the wrapping, which mean the long text will be broken line automatically.
- Controlled data loading from non-standard sources